SOLD BY PAUL PENKLIS & REBECCA SHORTALL
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Now is your one-time chance to own this much-loved family home, located in a quiet pocket of Slacks Creek.
This family home has everything you need. Be quick, as these opportunities are few and far between!
With an expansive open plan living space this home incorporates the lounge, kitchen and dining areas with gorgeous timber floorboards throughout. The kitchen is modern, spacious and contemporary including plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking, electric oven and rangehood.
- Fully fenced 607m2 block facing north
- Double Lock Up With side access
- Mid-set home
- Four large bedrooms with Built-ins
- Separate dining & living space
- Modern renovated kitchen accompanied by breakfast bar, which flows to the family room & overlooks the patio outside
- 2 undercover outdoor entertaining patios
- Freshly painted inside
- Gorgeous timber floors
- Well maintained established gardens & lawn
- Superbly located - only 2 KM to the Highway & 20 mins to Brisbane City.
Nothing to do or spend move straight in. Inspection is a must as homes like this don't last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- DOUBLE LOCK-UP SHED
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.