RENOVATED LIKE NEW!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Step inside & be surprised like you've just walked into a brand new home finished with nothing left to do! Transformed & appointed with high quality new refurbishments that have launched this affordable residence into a league of its own - so there's no doubt at this price point you won't find better in the suburb of Kingston...
And as a very unique bonus feature - there is also a beautifully large secondary living space at the rear equipped with air con - versatile to use as a 2nd lounge, 4th bedroom, study/home office or games room for children - the choice is yours!
Perfectly positioned in a very quiet locality that offers extreme convenience so close to shops, local reputable schools & transport.
- 3 bedrooms - master with built in robes, all with ceiling fans
- Polished timber flooring
- Repainted inside & out
- Brand NEW modern kitchen
- Brand NEW modern bathroom
- Secondary living OR 4th bedroom with air con
- Side access to the back yard
- Large garage with loads of downstairs storage
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- 5kW inverter solar system
- Kingston Train Station only 2 min / 800m
- Logan Central Shopping Centres only 1.5km away
- Kingston State School & Groves Christian College within 2km
- Brisbane CBD 25 mins
- Gold Coast 50 mins
An impeccably presented family home with features like this won't last long, so be fast to view today or make your offer by calling Tony Miller on 0423 259 073.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.