A QUALITY HOME IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Presenting a fantastic blend of stylish living & private outdoor entertaining, situated in a quiet neighbourhood close to schools, shops & bus - search no more as this family home has everything you've been looking for!
Gifted with a spacious lounge, multiple dining rooms & an extra outdoor rumpus room / man cave retreat - this versatile brick & tile residence is perfect for a growing family or anyone looking to downsize into a lowset home. Nothing left to do but move in, relax and enjoy life..
• 4 bed - all with ceiling fans (3 beds with built in robes & air con units)
• Kitchen appointed with large pantry, breakfast bar seating & dishwasher
• Tiled living throughout
• Bay windows with plantation shutters
• Security screens & doors
• Paved rear patio ideal for weekend gatherings & BBQ's
• Colourbond fenced backyard
• Double carport & extra off street car parking
• External rumpus room with air con & electricity - great as a teenager retreat, games room or man cave space!
• 140m walk to local pub/restaurant The Kensington Hotel - take the short cut path & be there in under 2 minutes!
• 250m to bus stop, local supermarket, take away stores & medical centre
• 350m to local United Petrol Service Station
• 500m walk to St Francis College
• 15m drive to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre
Make it your first home, upgrade to something larger or retire here comfortably for peace & quiet.
Whatever your plans, call Tony Miller on 0423 259 073!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Rumpus Room
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.