Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A PROUD HOME WITH A PERFECT POSITION..
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
From the moment you step inside you'll immediately feel the warmth that this neat & tidy high set property radiates!
Welcome to the well-presented residence that is 10 Barkala St - offered to the market for the first time in 15 years.
A home that has been cherished, tightly held & maintained to a very high standard - but as life goes on the very happy current owner seeks to downsize...
LOCATION LOCATION! It doesn't get much better than this when you are:
- Situated in a quiet neighbourhood / cul-de-sac
- In a street that is over 70% owner occupied
- Only 130m walking distance to Trinder Park Train Station
- 3 large bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / separate dining
- Galley style kitchen with large pantry & gas cooking
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Storage space / rumpus room area
- Large laundry with second separate toilet
- Single lock up garage
- Garden shed
- Front verandah & rear patio for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced yard perfect for kids & pets
- 607m2 block with side access to the backyard
Local School Catchment Info:
- Woodridge North State School - 3 min / 1.2km
- Woodridge High School - 4 min / 1.8km
- Islamic College of Brisbane - 5 min / 2.7km
An opportunity such as this represents fantastic value to be your next new home or low maintenance investment - either way this quality property will not be on the market for long so act now & call Tony on 0423 259 073
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.