SUPERB STARTER OR EASY INVESTMENT!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
They say location is the backbone of all great real estate deals - so for the suburb of Woodridge simply there is no better than 20 Acacia Road. Geographically located in the very popular neighbourhood informally known as "Trinder Park" so conveniently close to schools, parks, natural bushland & transport - you'll love having all these amenities on your doorstep within minutes!
With surrounding popular suburbs nearby such as Kuraby & Stretton experiencing phenomenal market price growth - this 3 bed mid set home represents an unmissable opportunity to purchase a neat & affordable property with so much potential to add value to!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Walk in pantry
- Vinyl cladded for weather proofing
- Front verandah and back deck for outdoor living
- Solar power 1.5kW 8 panels
- Water tank
- Security screens
- Side access to garage shed
- Huge flat backyard with ample space for granny flat
- 607m2 fully fenced
- Settlers park & playground only 150m away
- Karawatha Forest Entrance & Discovery Centre just around the corner 1 min drive
- Islamic College of Brisbane 1 min drive away
- Trinder Park Train Station 1 min drive / 750m
- Easy access to suburbs Kuraby, Underwood, Stretton & Sunnybank Hills
- Gateway Motorway access to Brisbane CBD & Airports only 5 min drive
- Close to the new housing development "Stretton Forest"
Book your inspection or make your offer today by calling/texting Tony Miller on 0423 259 073
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.