Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SUMMER'S HERE ALREADY & SO IS THE POOL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well maintained townhouse is a great opportunity for the astute investor or private owner occupier, currently leased to a quality tenants until the end of November at $345pw in an area of strong rental demand. The tenants have indicated they would be keen to extend.
Very friendly and attentive property management on site. Indoor cat allowed, dogs need approval from body corporate, pest control and gardens taken of, building insurance also included.
Location is unbeatable. Meadowbrook Place is strategically positioned in the heart of Logan City - the next proposed platform for the suburb of Meadowbrook is to be as an Education and Health Hub. Great infrastructure surrounds the complex. Everything just minutes from the door including Hyperdome shopping precincts, Griffith University (5 minute walk), Loganlea TAFE, schools, Logan Hospital, public transport, industrial/commercial sites, motorways, community centres, local Woolworths and all sorts of eateries. Also situated in the highly sought after Brisbane to Gold Coast Growth Corridor, all making this an ideal property on so many levels.
Price is negotiable.
- Open plan tiled living/dining area with patio doors leading to a covered patio area and private lawn backyard with side access.
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, ceramic cook top and servery.
- Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with ensuite shower and toilet, and balcony.
- Garage with automatic door and internal access plus room for second car outside.
- Complex swimming pool for residents and guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
170m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.