Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
11 LARGE TOWNHOUSES & 2 BLOCKS DA APPROVED SITE ON 4527m² IN A PRIME LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
An unbeatable opportunity in the heart of Logan City's highly sought-after suburb of Loganlea.
Key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- Low density residential zone (small lot precinct)
- Development Approved plans for 11 spacious two storey units & 2 residential lots (available on application)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car accommodation
- Fully fenced property
- Established residential area within a region experiencing strong demand and population growth
- Easy access to Logan Motorway, M1 Freeway as well as extensive public transport options
- 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- 50 minutes to Gold Coast
- 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 3 minutes to Logan Hospital
- 2 minute to Loganlea Train Station
- 8 minutes to Griffith University Logan Campus
- 4 minutes to Loganlea TAFE
- 9 minutes to Canterbury College
- 4 minutes to Groves Christian College
- 10 minutes to Loganlea State High School
- 7 minutes to Waterford West State School
- Walking distance to bus stops
- Close to childcare centres, parks, shops, sports and leisure facilities
This site represents an incredibly rare chance to purchase 4527m2 of development approved property in the low density residential zone (small lot precinct)
(i) Land uses comprise of the following:
(A) Caretaker's accommodation, Dual occupancy, Dwelling house on a single lot, Home-based business, Multiple
dwelling being townhouses, Relocatable home park, Residential care facility, Retirement facility or Sales office; or
(B) other uses that cater for local residents being Childcare centre, Community use, small-scale Food and drink
outlet (excluding a drive through facility), small-scale Health care service, or small-scale Shop;
(ii) A small-scale Shop does not undermine the viability of a nearby centre or the centre hierarchy;
(iii) The built form is characterised by Dwelling houses in an urban landscape setting;
(iv) Development has a maximum net density of 28.5 equivalent dwellings per hectare or 57 equivalent dwellings per hectare if a Dual occupancy that is located on a corner lot or dual road lot;
Loganlea is a sought after suburb only 30kms from Brisbane CBD. It enjoys high rental yields as well as steady capital growth and is well serviced with excellent infrastructure and lifestyle amenities.
The opportunity to secure such a prime development site is incredibly rare, Call FAZIYA DAY on 0401 634 660 to express your interest today!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Prospective Buyers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the Seller will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the Seller to the conduct by any potential Buyer of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the Seller will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the Seller intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
4,527m² / 1.12 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.