Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
POTENTIAL "52 LOTS" EMERGING COMMUNITY (FLOOD FREE)
- Land: 2.64 ha (6.52 acres)
Logan Reserve offers acreage bushland homes and suburban-style streets.
This block is 2.64 Hectares (6.5 acres) and has potential for 52 Lots in an Emerging Community Zoned area / Suburban low density residential precinct.
Refer to Link regarding the Draft Logan Reserve Plan.
The block is flood free.
The property benefits from immediate proximity to significant infrastructure and amenities including:
- Loganlea Train Station & Brisbane bus links
- Chambers Pines Lifestyle Resort & Golf Course
- Woolworths proposed development site
- Easy access to M1 (Brisbane & Gold Coast) and the Logan Motorways (Ipswich)
- Many schooling options both primary & secondary
- Proposed development sites neighbouring
Currently zoned 'Emerging Community' and connected to town water, the property presents the opportunity to take advantage of the booming demand for well-located land.
2.64 ha / 6.52 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.