Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OVERSEAS OWNER WANTS QUICK SALE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quiet suburban living with the convenience of local shops, parks, schools, bus & train stations all within a short walk OR 5 minute drive - central locations don't get better than this. An affordable highset with loads of potential that could be the perfect first starter home you've been searching for!
...OR if you're in the market for another investment to add to your portfolio - currently this property does have tenants in place for $300pw who would happily stay on.
- 3 roomy bedrooms all well sized - master with built in cupboards
- Stepping inside you'll be surprised with just how spacious the lounge area is with plenty of windows that pour in natural light
- Galley style kitchen that adjoins the dining area
- Security screens on all windows
- Double garage & brick base
- Loads of useable area underneath with additional rumpus / storage room
- Perched on 546m2 with fenced backyard
- Situated right near the enormous green open spaces of Civic Park Logan Gardens & the Logan Brothers Rugby League Club
- Close to the Logan Central Entertainment Centre & Council Chambers
- Berrinba East Primary around the corner only 900m away / within a 2 min drive
- Woodridge State High 2 min away
- Kingston Train Station only 1.8km away / 3 min drive
- Logan Central Plaza Shopping Centre & Major Busway only 5 min drive
Contact Tony Miller on 0423 259 073 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to make an offer!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
546m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.