Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DUAL LIVING & HIGH RENT RETURN!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BINGO - this is definitely the investment property you've been looking for to add to your portfolio! Crunch the numbers & do the math - we're confident that you'll not be disappointed with the value on offer here at 4/24 Ariel Avenue.
Currently rented to very happy tenants for $400pw!!
Designed with spacious living spread across two levels - perfectly suited for the larger or extended family. In a quiet neighbourhood location with fantastic convenience to shopping centres, multiple public/private schools & transport all within minutes!
- 3 large bedrooms - all with ceiling fans, 2 with built in robes
- Family friendly bathroom with separate shower & tub
- Floating floors throughout
- Kitchen well-appointed with loads of cupboard storage & dishwasher
- 2 air con units - lounge room & master bedroom
- Solar power x 8 panels
- Tiled rumpus lounge room
- 2 extra rooms
- 2nd bathroom
- 2nd kitchen & dining area
- Berrinba East State Primary School 1 min / 550m
- Groves Christian College & Kingston State School both within 5 mins
- Kingston Train Station easily accessed within 5 min drive
- Major supermarkets & shopping centre less than 10 mins away
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
- Solar Power
414m² / 0.1 acres
2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.