Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DUAL LIVING SETUP PERFECT THE EXTENDED FAMILY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Be quick to secure this spaciously designed residence offering the ideal balance of internal living across two levels & expansive outdoor areas perfect for kids, pets or multiple cars!
Oozing so much potential & with a position so close to shops, schools & transport all within minutes. This home at 34 Palm Avenue is an unparalleled opportunity to make your own & enjoy many happy years as your family grows...
OR acquire as a consistently high yielding investment property to add to your portfolio. Rental appraisal $420-$440pw+
Of course don't forget that this property sits on an enormous 994m2 with side access to the rear - so there is definitely no shortage of space!
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
- Large lounge room with separate dining
- Modern renovated kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over tub & separate toilet
- Front verandah & rear deck for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining area
- 2 additional rooms ideal to use for extended family, guests, home offices or for storage
- Large 2nd kitchen
- Internal laundry
- 2nd toilet
• Adjacent to parkland with BBQ area and playground for kids
• Situated in a cul-de-sac street
• Close to Kingston Train Station only 950m away
• Logan Central Shopping Centres within 3 min drive
• Multiple reputable public & private schools nearby within 5 min drive
(e.g. Kingston State and Groves Christian College)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
994m² / 0.25 acres
2 carport spaces and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.