HAPPY HOME, LARGE LAND, PARKSIDE POSITION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Blessed with an individual character & unique build style, welcome to 17 Veryan St. A humble property that offers the opportunity to live in a home that is like no other!
Perched on an abundant section of 814m2, you'll absolutely love this commanding position that enjoys no rear neighbours & a peaceful outlook into the park playground directly behind.
Family friendly backyard with so much space for kids & pets. And there's even a flying fox already installed just for added fun!
Side access to the rear with potential also for a secondary dwelling or a large workshop garage shed.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Spacious lounge with access to front balcony
- Separate dining
- Huge kitchen with loads of cupboards & bench space
- Air con x 2 - one for the master bedroom & one for the living areas
- Brand new renovated toilet
- Step down internal laundry
- Remote control garage with internal access
- Rear covered patio for outdoor entertaining
- Solar hot water system
- Garden shed
- Local bus stops within 250m
- Kingston Train Station 950m
- Logan Central Plaza less than a 5 minute drive / 1.5km
- Brisbane CBD - 25 mins
- Gold Coast - 45 mins
If you can imagine yourself living in this one of a kind cute & charming home move quick & don't miss out! Call Tony Miller on 0423 259 073 to submit offers & arrange inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Garden Shed
- Secure Parking
814m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.