Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DUAL LIVING / HIGH RENT YIELD $!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
First home buyers, growing families & investors - be first in to win with this improved high set offering so much versatility perfectly suited for all types! Established in an ideal location with multiple schools & transport options within close proximity. Currently rented for $410pw.
There's plenty of space inside separated across two levels. Keep cool in Summer with the large split system air con installed for your comfort. Also stay toasty warm in Winter with the combustion heater found in the lounge room.
Outdoors caters perfectly for any occupant needing loads of extra space for cars, boats or storage. With a large workshop shed conveniently already in place, you'd immediately have an area to tinker away with your tools in straight away!
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built ins
- Lounge with air con & heater
- Shower over bath
- Polished timber floors
- Covered front verandah
- 2nd bathroom
- Huge rumpus area
- 2 extra utility/storage rooms
- Large laundry with potential space for a kitchenette
- 10m x 6m shed for workshop or multi car accommodation
- Side access & ample off-street parking
- Rear carport
- Fully fenced pet friendly block
• Multiple parks & playground nearby
• Berrinba East Primary School walking distance 270m
• Bus Stops around the corner 300m
• Kingston Train Station 5 min drive
• Logan Central Supermarkets, Restaurants & Shopping Centre under a 10 min drive
A unmissable opportunity to purchase an affordable home with loads of benefits, in a growth area halfway between Brisbane & Gold Coast. Comfortable family living or an easy addition to your investment portfolio - you decide!
Call Tony Miller on 0423 259 073
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
584m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.