A true local who prides himself on having area knowledge second to none, Tony Miller has resided in Logan City for over 25 years. For the past 5 years he has delighted many happy clients, having successfully negotiated hundreds of transactions for people buying and selling properties in the areas he passionately represents.
Locally educated at Woodridge State Primary and Woodridge State High School.
PAST CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
* In 2014 Tony was inducted into the prestigious Multi Million Dollar Chapter another network's top 5% of performers.
* 1st Place state award winner in another franchise network for "Best Business Growth - most number of properties sold 2013-2014 throughout all of QLD/NT"
* 1st Place The QLD A-List Awards Winner - Salesperson of the Year in the Brisbane Metro Area 2014.
* In late 2015 Tony joined the Ray White group and became the Selling Principal/Director of the new Ray White Logan City Franchise.
* Agent of the Year / Most Recommended Agent for Woodridge 2017 (Source: Rate My Agent)
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $250,000